Here in Cathedral you will find a collaborative environment where experimentation is encouraged and mistakes are learning opportunities.
You will be able to grow through formal training, mentoring, coaching, workshops and hack-days that encourage out-of-the-box thinking.
Since we are small and growing you will be given endless opportunities to grow in your current areas of expertise and well beyond.
We believe in providing perks that help you balance your work and life and that reward you for your contributions over the long term.
Reports to: Director of Software Development
Works with: Development, QA, Services, Sales, Product Management, UX
- Implement new features from back-end to front-end
- Write automated tests and participate in reviewing, testing and releasing the code changes to production
- Work closely with the Customer Success and QA teams to resolve customer issues and bugs
- Collaborate with the UX team to build friendly, intuitive user interfaces
- Innovate! Participate in regular hack days and scratch your itch days and propose new ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of consuming web services
- Experience with modern UI frameworks like React and Angular
- A degree in Computer Science or a related STEM program
- Ideally the equivalent of at least 1 year of hands-on development experience
Nice to have skills
- Familiar with React and Redux
- Exposure to Groovy and Grails
- Experience in native mobile app development for iOS and Android
- Experience developing web applications using MVC frameworks such as Grails, Rails, SpringMVC
Reports to: Chief Customer Success Officer
Works with: Customers, Partners, Customer Success, R&D, Marketing, Product Management
We’re looking for an experienced trainer who has the technical chops to master our product and convey complex concepts in a clear and meaningful manner. Introvert or extravert - we don’t care, as long as you have a gift for engaging with customers and helping them fall in love with our services. Your career is highlighted with a history of building and delivering gorgeous training programs for all levels of expertise.
- Develop and implement the customer education strategy
- Be the face and voice of Cathedral’s customer education and learning
- Design and develop training materials using a variety of mediums including: webinars, videos, self guided courses
- Lead the customer education mission - drive it, push it, pull it, evangelize it!
- Deliver training to customers ranging from beginner to expert levels
- You personify the Cathedral voice - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable
- Hands-on full life-cycle training experience: ability to design, deliver and evaluate technical training with the highest of standards
- Expertise working with tools like Excel and building data visualizations
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- You’ll earn an extra gold star for BI product and industry experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Formal education or equivalent experience in a technical discipline
Reports to: Manager - Business Operations
Works with: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Development
Level: Intermediate to Senior
We need an expert with the technical aptitude and motivation to help us manage our marketing, sales and financial systems ensuring that we are the forefront of technology that drives efficiency, automation, and scale.
- Works with Marketing, Sales and Finance to seek opportunities to automate and streamline key systems and processes
- Is the analyst, capable of developing reports, analysing data, digging deep into data to answer questions
- Ensures all of our product, marketing, sales, and financial systems are in sync and data integrity is maintained
- Performs and automates regular data administration tasks, such as mass updates, data cleaning, and de-duping
- Organizes and manages the implementation and consistency of fields and naming conventions across all systems
- Continually seeks ways to implement best-practices and to improve processes
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce
- Technical familiarity with Google Analytics, Quickbooks, Zuora, and Marketo
- Experience with version control using MVC frameworks
- General knowledge about marketing, sales, and financial processes and workflows
- Knowledge of reporting, data visualizations, dashboards is an asset
- A technical degree and/or relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced database techniques, and data warehousing
- Good personal and teamwork skills
- Good communication skills